Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Miscellanea

It makes me laugh every time someone is surprised that yoga can make one sore. Let me count: upper abs, shoulders, biceps, inner thighs, hamstrings, palm right underneath the thumb etc etc so on and so forth.

You know you're in training when strange parts of you ache and you don't even stop to think about it. e.g. "Oh, that was inside the right butt. Good one". Wait, I think that counts as thinking about it.

I feel like such a loser when I get out of the yoga class and then sit with my back hunched. You would think I would know better. Oh yeah, back is also sore. Nice sore. Like my muscles may get over their shyness and come out to play.

EAS 10Miler is only 2.5 weeks away. I can't wait. And by can't wait, I mean I'm really excited/anxious. I also think I'm worried I might injure myself and not be able to run. That would possibly be the worst thing that could happen.

No comments: