Thursday, November 15, 2007

That god, she is on my side today

Went to get a salad from chick-fil-a. Decided to get four nuggets as well (eat two today, two tomorrow). But they had only packets of 8 and 12, so didn't get any.

Went to the store to get some milk for tea. Saw what I thought was carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting.
Crap, can't resist carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

But it was actually banana cake with cream cheese frosting.

Phew.

Crises averted.

p.s.
The salad is delicious with sunflower seeds on it. Cheese on salads is overrated unless it's something like feta or gorgonzola.

I'm just sayin'

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cheese on salads is overrated unless it's something like feta or gorgonzola.

I agree. I'm over the cheddar or mozzarella. I am partial to parmesan though. I could eat that with anything.