Saturday, November 10, 2007

OMG

It's tomorrow. So much hard work and it doesn't really end tomorrow, it just begins. The first race of the season, the EAS 10miler is tomorrow.

After that there might be a very scary (read: hilly) 20K (~12 miles) in our near future called the decker 20K. We'll see, I'm not supposed to know about it since Jessica has only started thinking about it.
And to end it all, the 3M half at the end of december.

But for tonight, I working on my presentation for monday (which is sucky BTW, thanks for asking) and really excited about the race tomorrow. I think sometimes, my need for speed (and I use the term "speed" very loosely here) might be the only thing that keeps me going through 70 pages of dry, inane reading that I need to talk about for 2 hours.

It's tomorrow. I can't wait/I'm petrified of those hills on pecos and scenic drive. But I have a mango flavoured clif shot that deserves to be tried in the field.

No comments: