Thursday, November 08, 2007

Eight days a week...

I don't need a whole extra day, just an extra hour a day would be helpful. Although, I'd probably just use it for sleeping. Also, on a related note. Sandeep and I are having a really hard time adjusting to the daylight savings change. It seems that it takes the body up to six weeks to adjust to the fall change and up to four weeks to adjust to the spring daylight savings change.

JP's irish breakfast at 2 in the afternoon really does make things a little more bearable. It also helps when cute UPS men stop by. Ooh, caffeine and eye candy. Excellent!

The EAS 10Miler race is this sunday and for a brief period of time this morning I considered not running it so that I have more time to prepare for my presentation on Monday. Then I remembered just how much time I've put into training and that it's the only thing I'm looking forward to. Also, I think Ms. "I don't like road races" would kill me after I used what she called my puppy dog eyes to get her to run with me for the race.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh yes, you are running it! think how refreshed you'll feel afterwards. full of "yee-haw, i just did that, so there!" and you'll take that home to work on your presentation.