Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cats

Our neighbour's cat is trying to adopt us. He just sits in the back door and stares in. He's a cute one.
He was there when I left for a run yesterday and still there when I got back. It started one night when I cooked salmon...
Also, my cat will (without fail) want love when I stretch. For some reason he thinks it's perfectly acceptable for me to scratch his ears when I'm in downward dog or triangle.
And lastly, I really like chasing cats when I'm out running. It's really fun to watch them freeze initially when they see me 'charge' and then take off themselves.

good times...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it weird that when I read your blog, I read with your accent? I can imganine your voice in my head and that is what I hear when I read your blog. I also hear Jessica's voice when I read hers... Am I crazy?
*whispers* "help me"

Jessica said...

funny, allison. i read gayatri's blog with her accent, too, but i hadn't realized i do it until now. and yes, allison needs help. lol!