Friday, June 13, 2008

JELJAB!!

I've been struggling on my long runs ever since I got back to running in April. Last week changed all that. I took the first two miles really slow and that may have done the trick. Or not restricting my calories (carbs more specifically) may have done the trick. Or drinking accelerade before the run may have done the trick. Or not drinking coffee before the run may have done the trick. Or drinking electrolytes during the entire week leading up to the run may have done the trick.

Anyway, finally kept up with EELBA (w/o one E, erin but with two extra Js, Jessica V and Jessica C).

Let's see how this saturday fares, we plan to do the lopsided lolli (since there is a turnaround that looks like a circle). That's 9.8 miles with a middle with serious hills. I plan to sing 'lollipop' in all its misogynistic glory.

she says he's so sweet....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How was your Lollipop run? Remember when we decided that some runs are good and some are bad and we didn't know why? I still don't know why...but last year it seemed it alternated good/bad each week.