Thursday, February 28, 2008

Moving on

I've been trying to come up with a good way to report the half marathon to everyone (Hi Mike!) but I can't seem to put it into words. It was strange and surreal and amazing and to some extent disappointing.
I say disappointing because I got really tired with three miles remaining. With all that training, I should have known better than to start out so fast. I did finish well under my goal time of 2:30 and intend to run many more. Photos of the race before, after and during can viewed here.

Now, I must move onto the present. I've been avoiding writing because I can't seem to articulate the 3M experience. Well, then, I'll talk about the other things going on right now and hopefully the words will come.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I miss you! Write about 3M, as detailed as you want. You'll enjoy the account in the months to come. You'll think back to yourself, "I was so amazing to do that race!" or "Wow, I remember that."