Monday, February 20, 2006

5 Reasons Why Kashi Rocks and 1 Why Not

In no particular order:

Rocks:
1. 2 waffles give you 170 calories, 3gms of fat, 6 gms of fiber (toot, toot) and 8 gms of protien.
2. While they may seem a little expensive (more money for 6 not 8 waffles), nothing else and I mean, nothing else gives you this kind of nutritional bang.
3. I cannot eat breakfast, it too early to eat (yeah, I know, it's never too early to eat) but these things are so subtly flavoured that they are one of the few things I will eat.
4. Real blueberries in the blueberry variety, no blue coloured apple bits here!
5. Even the 'plain' ones have a hint of vanilla.


Sucks:
1. The oat bran or oat something version has barely 3 gms of fiber. Especially since they taste really good, why aren't they just as good to me? Oh Why?

No comments: